Please take a moment to review this Policy. It provides you with information about the types of data that we collect on the Services, how to set your privacy preferences, and your rights under this Policy concerning your “Personal Information” (defined as information that can identify, relate to, describe, be associated with, or be reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household). This Policy does not govern the data practices of third parties that may interact with our Services.
We also encourage you to review Bottle Nexus’s Terms of Service for other information concerning use of the Services. By using the Services, creating a membership account, or contacting Bottle Nexus, you agree to this Policy and Terms of Service, and consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
This Policy addresses the following topics:
- Information We Collect
- Sources of Personal Information
- Use of Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Content
- Your Choices and Rights
- Data Security and Retention
- International Transfers of Personal Information
- Updates to the Policy
- Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Bottle Nexus may collect information that you provide directly to us through the Services, such as (1) device information; and 2) Personal Information (each as defined below).
We may automatically collect Device Information regarding use of or access to the Services, such as:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used);
- The type of device you use to access the Services;
- The mobile carrier that you use to access the Services;
- The operating system and/or browser type that you use to access the Services
- The identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID (AAID), or unique device identifier;
- The date and time you access the Services;
- The sections within the Services that you access;
- The user language;
- The operating system;
- The screen resolution; and
- The connection type that you use to access the sites
In addition, we may collect location information through the use of technology when you use our Services, such as data associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier. If you do not want us to collect and use this information, you may be able to disable the location features on your device. Check your device manufacturer settings for information on how to do so.
This information (collectively, “Device Information“) does not, by itself, personally identify users. We use this Device Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Services, to help personalize your experience, and to consider potential improvements to the Services. Device Information may be collected through cookies or similar technologies. For more detailed information on cookies, please refer to the Cookies and other Online Interactions section below.
The categories and specific types of Personal Information that Bottle Nexus may collect about you include:
- Direct identifiers and contact information, including your name, address, phone number, email address, business contact information, or other similar identifiers.
- Demographic information, including gender, age, location, and user data.
- Identifiers of our third-party partners and collaborators, and their employees, with whom we may interact.
- Geolocation Data.
- Information you submit when you contact us for support.
The following information may also be Personal Information depending on how it is used and linked with other information:
- If you receive an email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message or click on any links or banners it contains.
- Website or mobile App interactions, including how you interact with links you can click on, information that you type into online forms or information about your device or browser.
- Information about how you interact with our Services. This includes data such as access dates and times, pages viewed, system activity, type of browser and third party sites or services used before interacting with our Services.
- Browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, click-activity, referring website, and or a date/time stamp for visitors.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways, pursuant to applicable law:
- Directly From You, when you use our Services, register for an account or create a profile, contact us, sign up to receive emails, text messages, and/or postal mailings.
- From Our Third Party Partners, including from third parties that we have partnered with to provide you the Services that you have requested from us.
- Other Sources, including data analytics providers or publicly available sources.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Bottle Nexus may use information about you for any purpose that is not inconsistent with this policy or a statement made by Bottle Nexus at the point of collection, including but not limited to, the following:
- Handling Contact and User Support Requests: If you fill out a “Contact Me” web form or request user support, or if you contact us by other means including via a phone call or email, we process your Personal Information to perform our contract with you and to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing Payments: If you have provided financial information to us, we process your Personal Information to verily that information and to collect payments to the extent it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in managing your payments to us and to the extent that doing so is necessary to complete a transaction;
- Developing and improving our Services: We process your Personal Information to facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience, to analyze trends and to track your usage of and interactions with our Services to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving our Services and providing our users with more relevant content and service offerings;
- Reviewing Compliance with Applicable Usage Terms: We process your Personal Information to review compliance with the applicable usage terms in our customer’s contract to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure adherence to the relevant terms;
- Identifying Customer Opportunities: We process your Personal Information to assess new potential customer opportunities to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we are meeting the demands of our customers;
- Displaying Personalized Advertisements and Content: We process your Personal Information in order to conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide you with personalized information about us, and to provide other personalized content based upon your activities and interests to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in advertising our Services or, where necessary, to the extent you have provided your prior consent;
- Sending Marketing Communications: We will process your Personal Information to send you marketing information, product recommendations, and other non-transactional communications (e.g., marketing newsletters or push notifications) about us and our affiliates and partners, including information about products, promotions or events, and determine what types of marketing communications to send, as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or, where necessary, to the extent you have provided your prior consent;
- Sending Notifications: We will process your Personal Information to send you required notices and other relevant, non-marketing communications, as necessary for our legitimate interest to provide you with required notices and in providing our users with important information related to our Services; and
- Complying with Legal Obligations: We process your Personal Information when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts, or regulators to the extent it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in complying with our legal obligations, and in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Information to protect our rights or is necessary to protect against misuse or abuse of our Services, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes. respond to lawful requests, or for auditing purposes.
- Other Uses with Your Consent: When you have provided your consent for processing, we may also rely on that consent as a basis for processing your Personal Information.
Use of Your Sensitive Personal Information
With regard to Sensitive Information, we only use your Sensitive Personal Information to provide you with the requested Services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may disclose the information we collect. We will disclose your Personal Information only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement with the following parties:
- Service Providers: Bottle Nexus agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) may receive, or be given access to, your Personal Information in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers’ access to data is strictly limited to the purpose of providing such services to Bottle Nexus. These Service Providers are sub-processors under the GDPR and other laws. We maintain written contracts with these Service Providers and require that these Service Providers provide at least the same level of privacy protection and security as required by applicable law. They are required to perform the services based on our instructions and are not permitted to use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Affiliates: Bottle Nexus may disclose your Personal Information to the affiliates of Bottle Nexus.
- Business Partners: Bottle Nexus may also disclose your information to select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. Your activities on the Services may, by their nature, result in the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties. By engaging in these activities, you consent to that and further disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties. Such third-party data collection is subject to the privacy and business practices of that third party, not Bottle Nexus.
- When ordering products or interacting with certain services offered on the Services, you may be presented with an option to have Bottle Nexus send certain pieces of information to third parties. If you permit us to disclose the information, your Personal Information and/or Demographic Information, once disclosed, will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of the third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore encourage you to review their privacy policies and notices prior to requesting that we provide them with your information;
- Co-Branded Areas: Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Areas”), and may request or require you to disclose Personal Information to them. Such Co-Branded Areas will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services, communicate with such third-parties, or download their content or applications, which may include consent to additional or differing data practices from those contained in this Policy, please review those rules carefully.
- Legal Obligations and to Authorities: Under certain circumstances, Bottle Nexus reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with the law, law enforcement or other legal process, and, where permitted, in response to a government request. We may also disclose your Personal Information if Bottle Nexus believes your actions are inconsistent with Bottle Nexus’s Terms and Conditions, policies, or any other notice made about the use of this Website, or if Bottle Nexus believes it is necessary to disclose your Personal Information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Bottle Nexus, its customers, or any third party;
- Disclosure to Subsequent Owner or Operator: We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a successor entity in connection with any proposed or actual financing of our business, or merger, purchase, sale, joint venture, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of Bottle Nexus assets, or transfer of all or a portion of Bottle Nexus’s business to another company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; or
- De-identified or Aggregate Information: We may aggregate and anonymize information you provide to us in such a way as to ensure it will no longer be identifiable to you. We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations, in accordance with applicable laws.
COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE INTERACTIONS
Bottle Nexus may, from time to time, use the following methods to collect Usage Information on the Services:
We may collect and review web log information to understand how you interact with the Services. The information gathered in this format may include your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date and time stamps, and related date.
Some of our Services web pages may use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to compile aggregate statistics about the Services usage. A web beacon is an electronic image (also referred to as an “action tag,” “single-pixel,” or “clear GIF”) that is commonly used to track the traffic patterns of users from one web page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow and to analyze the effectiveness of websites. Some web beacons may be unusable if you elect to reject their associated cookies.
Bottle Nexus may use “cookies” to collect information about your visit to our Services and to manage information concerning your preferences. A “cookie” is a unique identifier that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide you with features that enhance the user experience. Cookies do not collect your name or any other Personal Information about you. Tools available as part of most commercial browsers allow you to block new cookies from your device, instruct you on how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and, in some instances, delete existing cookies.
The following describes how we use different categories of cookies, and your options for managing the data collection settings of these categories:
Essential cookies are necessary for basic website functionality. Some examples include: session cookies needed to transmit the website, authentication cookies, and security cookies. The Services will not perform as smoothly as intended without these cookies. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to determine when you are signed in; and for other troubleshooting and security purposes. If you have chosen to identify yourself to us, we may place on your browser a cookie that allows us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests.
Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to our Services, how many times they visit us and how many times a user viewed specific pages within our Services. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the pages that you visit and whether you have visited our Services multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address. This information is used by us to improve our Services.
These technologies may recognize you across the different devices you use. When we work with third party advertising networks, we require them to restrict their data processing to only what is necessary to provide us with the advertising services we request.
If you choose to use any Third-Party Services to enhance your use of the Services, the providers of those Third-Party Services may send Personal Information about you to Bottle Nexus. To the extent that we combine such third-party sourced information, we will treat that as Personal Information under the Policy. If we discontinue use of any Third-Party Services, you consent that we may nevertheless retain any Personal Information, and other information or data, that we may have already received in connection with this Policy.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 21 and/or children under the age of 13, and Bottle Nexus does not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 through the Services. If we learn that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 through our Services, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
By using Services, you acknowledge and certify that you are at least 21 years of age. Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information.
Your rights will vary depending on where you are located. Specifically, you may have the following rights:
- Correction (Rectification): You have the right to request that we correct or supplement any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information we process about you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Deletion (Right to be Forgotten): You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. If required by law, we will grant your request to delete information. However, when we delete Personal Information it will be removed from our active database, but it may remain in archives where it is not practical or possible to delete it. In addition, we may keep your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce any of our agreements.
- Access: You have the right to request access to the Personal Information we hold about you, along with other information such as the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Information has been or will be disclosed, the sources of the Personal Information, the retention of Personal Information, and transfers of Personal Information.
- Data Portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we provide the Personal Information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and you have the right to transmit such Personal Information to another entity.
- Consent Withdrawal: Where our processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time; however, you may not be able to use the Services or feature for which you are withdrawing your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- Opt-Out of the “Sale” or “Sharing” of Personal Information: Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the right to opt-out of the “sale”/”sharing” of their Personal Information. Making Personal Information (such as online/device identifiers, browsing activity, or geolocation) available to social media platforms and ad networks to deliver interest-based ads to you may be a “sharing” under California law (in this context “sharing” means cross contextual behavioral advertising). To opt-out of the “sharing” of your Personal Information as just described, please email us at email@example.com.
- Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information in certain cases. Where applicable, the respective Personal Information will be marked accordingly and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Objection to Processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- Automated Processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to a significant decision based solely on automated processing (i.e., without human intervention) unless that decision is required or authorized by law. We do not engage in automated decision-making without human intervention.
- Right of Non-Discrimination/ Retaliation: We do not discriminate against individuals who exercise any of their rights described in this Privacy Statement, nor do we retaliate against individuals who exercise these rights. However, we may charge a different price or rate, or offer a different level or quality of good or service, to the extent that doing so is reasonably related to the value of the applicable data. In addition, we may offer you financial incentives for the collection, sale, retention and use of your Personal Information as permitted by the CPRA that can, without limitation, result in reasonably different prices, rates, or quality levels. The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms. Please note that participating in incentive programs is entirely optional and you can opt-out of each program (i.e., terminate participation and forgo the ongoing incentives) prospectively by following the instructions in the applicable program description and terms.
- Right to Opt Out of our Use of your Sensitive Personal Information (in certain instances and if permissible under applicable law): We do not currently use or disclose Sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those which cannot be limited under applicable law.
- Promotional Emails: You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications. Please note that if you elect to opt-out of Bottle Nexus communications, you may also be opting-out of receiving promotional communications from our affiliates. However, even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, Bottle Nexus may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your transactions, servicing, or Bottle Nexus’s ongoing business relations. Your opt-out preferences are limited to the e-mail address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
- Promotional Text Messages: If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Your rights and our responses will vary based on the circumstances of the request. If you choose to assert any of these rights under applicable laws, we will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Bottle Nexus may require use of your Personal Information to provide access to the Services. Therefore, when you exercise your deletion right, in particular, you may lose access to certain aspects of the Services that require your Personal Information.
If you are a Nevada resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request that we do not make any sale (as such term is defined in N.R.S. 603A) of your covered information (as such term is defined in N.R.S. 603A.320) that we may have collected from you (or may collect from you in the future). Bottle Nexus may sell Personal Information to third parties if those third parties are authorized business partners with whom we have a contractual arrangement that addresses any sales of Personal Information. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us on email@example.com and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, and
- If the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident, you may have a person authorized to act on your behalf make a verifiable request related to your Personal Information.
If you designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf, we will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual, you must attach a copy of a completed authorization.
Your rights and our responses will vary based on your state or country of residency. Please note that you may be located in a jurisdiction where we are not obligated to fulfill a request. In such a case, your request may not be fulfilled. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, unduly burdensome, risk the privacy of others, or would be very impractical to honor. Depending on where you are located, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
To submit a request to exercise any such rights (if they apply to you), please use the contact information provided for in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Statement. Bottle Nexus provides two mechanisms that allow you to submit requests to exercise these rights. You can submit such requests by (1) emailing us at email@example.com; or (2) calling our number at +1619-333-5566.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
Bottle Nexus takes reasonable measures to protect Personal Information collected through the Services from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information collected through our Services, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your Personal Information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
How long we retain your Personal Information depends on the context in which, and purposes for which, we collected it. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed, unless a different retention period is required by applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the data; the purposes for which we process the data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, at the end of the retention period we will remove Personal Information from our systems and records or take appropriate steps to properly anonymize it.
Presently, we do not sell any personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to do so in the future and in such event we will offer you the opportunity to opt out of such sale at that time. You will not be discriminated against for the exercise of any of these rights.
To contact us with questions about this policy, your Personal Information, or other inquiries, please call +1619-333-5566 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.